Wednesday 16 December 2009

The 10 Days of Christmas



With Christmas just over a week away and horrible cold rain dropping steadily upon Norwich, I thought I would turn to a spot of blogging to warm my fingers. I've been neglecting this site over the past few months. The only reason it has been able to creep along at all is as a repository for reviews and articles written elsewhere. My 'to-review' list is into double digits. The Quincunx has been at the top of this page for far too long.

So over the next 10 days I'm going to post an article a day. It's a challenge to myself, to actually get some of this done. And it's one I'm determined to achieve. There are many interesting and controversial topics that I want to write about. 

(Besides, the cricket I'm watching has grown dull, and the alternative is actually working on my novel, and that's far less appealing.)
Here goes...

No comments: